Friday, May 15, 2009

An Invitation to Brides to Share your Wedding...

Many of you know me. I'm Sam, Roche Harbor's Lodging Director. I've been involved with over 150 weddings in the past few years and have gotten to know almost all of the brides and grooms that've been married.

I'd like to invite all brides and grooms who've been married here to help us create a forum about Roche Harbor weddings...What worked for decorations in the Pavilion? Which is the best house to stay in with your family? What are good rehearsal dinner ideas? What florist or photographer was friendliest to work with during the planning?

Over the years I've heard dozens of times that brides get married here because they know someone who had or went to a fabulous wedding at Roche Harbor. A bride from this spring had a friend who got married here last summer. In September 2006, two brides met at a mutual friend's wedding and discovered that they were getting married at Roche Harbor on back-to-back weekends. I just received an inquiry from a prospective bride who has three friends who got married here.

This past week, I was talking with a bride who mentioned she did most of her wedding planning based on what her friend (who was married here) recommended. Also, pictures she found on the internet provided much of the inspiration for decorating. She thought we could do a better job providing wedding photos and recommendations.

She's right. And who better to help get information to brides planning weddings at Roche Harbor then brides who have already had their wedding at Roche Harbor?

So enjoy yourselves, swapping stories and experiences. My wife and I were married, here, too, in April 2007...you'll see Alejandra or me contributing to the forum!

No comments:

Post a Comment